Thursday, June 18, 2009

SNAZZY DAZZLE

I just purchased a fabulous VHS camera off of Craigslist in brand new working condition for thirty BUCKS!!! The guy even gave me a broken camera in case the good one broke down we could try to fix it. He lived in West Hollywood, had bleached white hair, a yellow tanktop, zero body fat, shaved legs and armpits and kept saying, "snazzy dazzle". If you really wanna put a face with a body, he really looked like Gunther from friends meets Daniel Craig from James Bond, only pretty old.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The car got too hot for my dogs and the big one threw up all over in it. It's just stewing out there and I feel like I should probably go clean it up or tell Jade to take the other car to dance class but I don't know. Maybe it's funnier if she just smells festering vomit halfway to Silverlake.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Haha, wow. I love that you make your decisions based on how funny the outcome will be. More people should do that. When do you get the camera?!

    ReplyDelete