Friday, April 17, 2009

THE HERESAY OF REHEARSAL

Jade and I met up with the notorious Nellie and the relentless Ryan last night for the first ever rehearsal of the epic telling of Patrick and Molly and all the small things.

We had brat-to-tha-bratwurst for dinnuh and then got freaky in the living room, reading through the material again and again and again until it became mundane and tiresome, the way I plan to be remembered by my peers and colleagues.

I don't know if this speaks for the material at all, but Jade kept squeaking with weird spurts of laughter in the middle of rehearsals. Ryan would drop his line and Jade would sequel and we'd all sort of glance over at her and she'd be hiding her face behind her laptop..........more likely than not she wasn't even laughing at Patrick and Molly. Probably she was just watching clips on YouTube about guys crashing on their bicycles - she just loves that.




I actually felt really bad after watching this but I just couldn't stop giggling - it wasn't really a full out laugh, so I feel like that somehow makes it better.....but I think the funniest thing is the cameraman's reaction. He sounds like he just sharted.

For a full defnition of a shart, please see:



Now that you understand the proper terminology, here is a video that is pretty funny on it's own, but could have been made FUNNIER by an accidental shart......PLUS, how can you NOT watch a video entitled "Poop!! A must SEE!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment