Thursday, October 2, 2008

BOMB THREAT, TAKE 4

Another bomb threat today at MGMhd - fourth one.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I ALSO found out there was a killer bee scare before the anthrax threat.

The third floor was the only one to evacuate (my floor).

We went and sat at a picnic table for an hour, waiting for the cops to clear out.....again.

Everyone else just sat inside and waited to be blown up.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I said my job at MGM was definitely NOT worth my life....not losing it, not even MAYBE losing it. Everyone said, "It's just another false alarm".

Whatever you say, boss. I'm going to go stand across the street where I won't be blown away in the initial blast nor crushed and stabbed by falling debris and shattered glass along with the rest of them hanging outside of the front doors.

I'd be across the street, in the shade, sipping on an icy cold bottle of gas station purchased apple juice - the kind that's shaped like a giant apple. I would be safe. I would NOT be thirsty. AND I would NOT be DEAD.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We came in and they told us they'd found the culprit.

I guess they decided to just *69 the phone and then look up the number or something.

I'm mostly surprised that it took the LA police FOUR BOMB THREATS to come to that way through.

It was an old senile woman.

An old senile woman at a nursing home.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Turns out they all really WERE safe.


I asked, just to be sure, that they were POSITIVE she wasn't just saying something about Bon-Bons.


Tomorrow is friday.

Casual shirt Friday.

Bomb Free Friday.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment