Saturday, July 19, 2008

4-WAY PLOP

We were driving back from "The Dark Knight" talking about where traffic laws came from - WHO established the red light?

I say, "Don't they drive on the left side of the road in England?"

She says, "Yeah - all over Europe and Asia, I think."

I say, 'That's weird, you'd think since we came from Europe we'd drive on the left side as well."

She says, "I don't think cars were invented when the pilgrims came over."

I smile sheepishly and wonder what those poor fools did without Flowbees.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

THIS MAN LOVES HIS FLOWBEE!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

LOOK HOW THIS WOMAN CHERISHES FLOWBEE!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

KIDS LOVE FLOWBEE AND FLOWBEE ADORES CHILDREN!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DOGS LOVE FLOWBEES TOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment